ISA Life Member
Life Member is an honorary designation for Accredited or Certified Members in good standing who have reached the age of 65 and have maintained membership with ISA for a minimum of 20 consecutive years. A maximum of two Life Awards may be honored each year.
How to Apply
- Submit Life Membership application outlining your professional history and reason for requesting the Life Member Classification to the President, ISA Board of Directors. The current application is available by contacting ISA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application should address: ISA Membership, service to ISA, and service to the appraisal profession.
- Attach current professional resume.
- Applications must be received by December 1. Awards will be presented at the following Assets Annual Conference.
- The ISA Board of Directors will review the application and determine eligibility to award the Life Member Classification at their discretion.
Benefits of ISA Life Membership
- May use the ISA Life Member designation on printed materials along with your name, with or without the ISA logo. Must include ISA Life Member followed by your division specialty.
- Must fulfill the ISA requalification requirements for the Member level every five years.
- Will retain all membership benefits and will be listed on the ISA searchable database and used for referrals.
- Dues will be one half of regular membership.