Representatives of our membership
Effective committees unify, represent, motivate, coordinate, consolidate, and most important, they communicate. They function best when their members are selected appropriately and they have a clearly defined mission, strong leadership, and competent staffing.
The Responsibilities of the Volunteer Committees
- Offer advice and feedback, as the voice of the membership, to the Board of Directors and ISA staff
- Draft and propose programs that support the goals and objectives of ISA's strategic plan
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors
ISA Volunteer Committees
- Annual Conference Committee
- Antiques, Furnishings + Decorative Arts
- Bylaws & Governance Committee
- Designation and Review Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Finance and Audit Committee
- Fine Art Committee
- Gems & Jewelry Committee
- Marketing and Promotions Committee
- Membership Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Resource Development Committee
- Specialty & Advanced Studies Committee
Interested in serving on a committee?
Send an email to Michelle VanAlstyne at email@example.com to express your interest.
For those ISA members currently volunteering on a committee, download the ISA Committee Manual (login required).