Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–13 of 13 appraisers Show options Show on map
Kirsten Rabe Smolensky ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(615) 570-7444 – Brentwood, TN, United States
Connie Sue Davenport ISA AM
Furniture, Memorabilia, Silver, Textiles, Victoriana
(615) 672-1992 – White House, TN, United States
Len de Rohan ISA AM
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver - Sterling
(865) 803-9153 – Knoxville, TN, United States
Sarah C. Drury ISA AM
Art, Furniture, Paintings, Porcelain, Silver
(615) 812-6096 – Nashville, TN, United States
Dana D. Holland-Beickert ISA AM
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Paintings, Prints, Watercolors
(901) 233-3099 – Memphis, TN, United States
Diane N. Mizell ISA AM
Art, Paintings, Sculpture, Watercolors
(423) 886-4518 – Signal Mountain, TN, United States
Ken Robison ISA AM
(901) 488-8100 – Memphis, TN, United States
Greer Simonton ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(901) 606-7352 – Memphis, TN, United States
Jerry B Copeland ISA
Antiquities, Arms & Armor - Firearms, Collectibles, Collectibles - Coins & Currency, Collectibles - Sports & Trading
(901) 210-6532 – Lakeland, TN, United States
Marcey Ramos ISA
Memorabilia - Entertainment, Music - Albums & Records, Music - Instruments
(704) 299-4791 – Nashville, TN, United States
Katherine Rogers ISA
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Furniture - 20th Century, Porcelain, Silver
(615) 767-4697 – Nashville, TN, United States
Antiquities, Art, Art - 20th Century, Art - Folk, Artifacts & Archeological Items
(423) 227-0363 – Signal Mt., TN, United States
Bruce B Shelton ISA
(615) 477-6221 – Nashville, TN, United States & Palm Beach, FL, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.