Len de Rohan, ISA AM, Antiques, Furnishings + Decorative Arts, Fine Art
Len de Rohan
ISA member since Feb 27, 2014
(865) 803-9153 (Office)
7320 Parliament Drive
Knoxville, TN 37919 map
Antiques & Appraisal Professional Experience:
- Member of Board of Directors of the International Society of Appraisers
- Westmoreland Appraisal Services, LLC. Owner and Appraiser, Knoxville, TN (2014-present).
- Specialist in fine art (paintings, prints, sculpture), silver, jewelry, antique furniture and other decorative arts.
- Estate consultations, appraisals and liquidations, with an emphasis on high value estates, museum, corporate and private collections.
- Case Antiques Auctions and Appraisals Inc. Account Manager, Senior Cataloger, Knoxville, TN (2010-present).
- International Society of Appraisers, Accredited Member (2014-present).
- Trained and tested in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and qualified to perform appraisals for federal tax purposes, including charitable donations.
- Stuart Kingston Galleries, Wilmington, DE, high-end jewelry gallery.
- Winterthur Museum, Winterthur, DE, registrar’s office and retail gallery.
Education and Related Experience:
- Sotheby’s Works of Art Course, London, England
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, B.A., Art History
- Fellow, Cooper-Hewitt Museum, New York, NY
- Intern, High Museum of Art, Atlanta, GA
- 2018 Appraisers Association of America Conference, Oct. 28 & 29, NYC
- 2018 MESDA Conference Middle Tennessee, October 19-20
- ISA Advanced Appraisal Methodology Course, 2018
- Knoxville Museum of Art Collectors Circle NYC museum and gallery tour, 2017
- ISA Annual Conference, Pasadena, CA, 2018
- ISA Annual Conference, Chicago, IL, 2017
- ISA Fine Arts Course, 2016
- Personal Property USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) 7-Hour Course, 2018, 2016
- ISA Annual Conference, Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, 2016
- Jewelry Camp, Atlanta, GA, 2015
- ISA Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA, 2015
- Winterthur Museum Seminar, 18th century American furniture, ceramics, metalware, 2015
- ISA Antiques and Residential Contents Course, 2014
- ISA USPAP 15-Hour Course, 2014
- ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, 2014
- ISA Annual Conference, Nashville, TN, 2011
- Whitehall Antiques Seminars, Chapel Hill, NC:
- All About Silver
- American & European Glass
- Prints & Paintings
- Identifying Oriental Rugs
- Art - 19th Century
- Art - 20th Century
- Decorative Arts & Accessories
- Silver - Sterling
- Equitable Distribution
- Estate Evaluations
- Insurance Claims
- Non-Cash Charitable Donations
Performs Appraisals Of
- Silver - Sterling