Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–12 of 12 appraisers Show options Show on map
Steve R Roach ISA CAPP Certified
Collectibles, Collectibles - Coins & Currency, Medals & Medallions, Paintings, Paintings - 19th Century
(214) 536-4309 – Cincinnati, OH, United States & Baltimore, MD, United States
Jeff M Baker ISA AM
Furniture - Asian, Furniture - European, Wine
(614) 309-3091 – Columbus, OH, United States
Cris Drugan ISA AM
Art, Pottery, Prints, Religious Items/Artifacts, Sculpture
(234) 207-8686 – Akron, OH, United States
Lorie Hart ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Furniture, Silver, Wine
(216) 470-7002 – Solon, OH, United States
Allyssa B Hixenbaugh ISA AM
Art, Books, Collectibles - Dolls & Doll Houses, Furniture, Silver - Sterling
61428521003 – Columbus, OH, United States
Lisa K. Lowy ISA AM
Art, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories
(440) 773-4664 – Solon, OH, United States
Andrew Richmond ISA AM
(740) 760-1788 – Marietta, OH, United States
Jacquelyn Ullmer ISA AM
Jewelry, Jewelry - Diamonds, Jewelry - Estate, Jewelry - Gemstones, Jewelry - Gold
(937) 770-9667 – Dayton, OH, United States
Arts & Crafts, Clothing & Accessories, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(216) 849-3437 – Shaker Heights, OH, United States
David Dobransky ISA
Equipment - Construction, Equipment - Military, Tools - Modern, Transportation, Transportation - Trucks
(330) 309-2173 – Massillon, OH, United States
Eric J Jenior ISA
Arts & Crafts, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Transport - Cars
(330) 206-0974 – Canton, OH, United States
(216) 632-2559 – Cleveland, OH, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.