Fostering Relationships of Guidance and Support
The ISA Ambassador Program is a unique tool for new and veteran members alike. The program helps members grow stronger in their skills and confidence, knowing their organization provides continuing support and resources. When new members join ISA, they will be assigned to an Accredited or Certified Member Ambassador to guide them through their first year of membership. Ambassadors are also available to advise current members who seek additional guidance as they grow in their profession and with ISA. If you have questions about building your business, want to learn about how to get more involved with fellow ISA members, or need conference advice, your Ambassador is there to help.
Serve as an Ambassador
Serving as an Ambassador can provide you with a great sense of giving back and pride in knowing that you have strengthened both ISA and the profession as a whole. To become an Ambassador, you must:
- Have attained AM level or above
- Have attended at least one annual meeting (Assets)
- Have had three years of continuous membership with ISA
- Be able to commit to being in contact with the new member 3-5 times per year, via phone, email, or in-person
- Have a great volunteer attitude
If you have questions about appraisal writing and methodology, please send them to email@example.com.