Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–7 of 7 appraisers Show options Show on map
Judith Martin ISA CAPP Certified
Carpets & Rugs, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Tiffany Studio Lamps
(630) 665-5200 – Wheaton, IL, United States
Diana S. Williams ISA CAPP Certified
Antiquities, Art, Furniture
(217) 377-7676 – Champaign, IL, United States & Naples/Bonita Springs/Estero/Ft. Myers, FL, United States
Bruce O Treadway ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Antiquities, Art, Furniture, Paintings, Silver
(847) 278-0434 – Barrington, IL, United States
Cathy A. Peters ISA CAPP Certified
Art - American, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(630) 369-6810 – Naperville, IL, United States
Farhad Radfar ISA AM
Art, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(312) 814-8510 – Chicago, IL, United States
Shel Trost ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Lamps & Lighting Fixtures, Primitives
(815) 245-6250 – McHenry, IL, United States
Martha T. Peck ISA AM
Ceramics - Contemporary, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 15th-18th Century, Furniture - 20th Century, Furniture - European
(847) 612-7306 – Lake Forest, IL, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.