Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–8 of 8 appraisers Show options Show on map
Beverly J. Nash ISA CAPP Life Certified
Collectibles, Furniture - American, Furniture - European, Primitives, Silver
(828) 698-0020 – Hendersonville, NC, United States
Victor Franco ISA AM
Furniture - 20th Century, Furniture - American, Furniture - Art Deco & Art Nouveau, Furniture - Contemporary, Furniture - Victorian
(908) 651-5261 – Hackettstown, NJ, United States
Gus A Bynum ISA AM
Americana, Furniture - American
(502) 863-8912 – Georgetown, KY, United States
Donald K. Cowan ISA AM
Americana, Ceramics - Asian, Furniture - American, Primitives
(800) 520-2228 – Dallas, TX, United States
Rebecca S. Nix ISA AM
American Indian Artifacts, Americana, Furniture - 19th Century, Furniture - 20th Century, Furniture - American
(407) 765-3131 – Windermere, FL, United States
Antiquities, Collectibles - Coins & Currency, Furniture - American, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver - 20th Century
(210) 722-5796 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Kathy Sowden ISA
Ceramics - American, Collectibles - Paper, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - American, Silver - Sterling
(520) 432-5424 – Bisbee, AZ, United States
Ephemera, Furniture - American, Militaria, Silver
(804) 943-3475 – Petersburg, VA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.