Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–4 of 4 appraisers Show options Show on map
Suzanne S. Houck ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Bronzes, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(760) 668-4445 – Roanoke, VA, United States & LaQuinta, CA, United States
Sarah Reeder ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Furniture - 20th Century, Silver
(703) 543-2567 – Fairfax Station, VA, United States & Charlottesville, VA, United States
Vicky Nash Shaw ISA CAPP Certified
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Orientalia, Silver
(919) 475-6930 – Townsville, NC, United States & Raleigh, NC, United States
Mason Riddle ISA
American Indian Art, Art - 20th Century, Ceramics, Prints
(612) 817-9888 – Saint Paul, MN, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.