Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–9 of 9 appraisers Show options Show on map
Robert A. Hittel ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Books, Collectibles - Comic Books & Art, Documents - Autographs, Documents - Maps
(954) 563-2819 – Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
John G. Sexton ISA CAPP Certified
Arms & Armor - Firearms, Arms & Armor - Swords, Documents - Autographs, Militaria, Photography - 19th Century
(770) 329-4984 – North Palm Beach, FL, United States
Jack L. Bacon ISA AM
Art, Books, Documents - Autographs, Ephemera, Memorabilia
(775) 322-1901 – Reno, NV, United States
Brian Kathenes ISA AM
Books, Collectibles - Coins & Currency, Collectibles - Stamps & Postal History, Documents - Autographs, Memorabilia
(800) 323-5996 – Hope, NJ, United States
Dale A. Sorenson ISA AM
Books, Documents - Autographs, Documents - Maps, Photography & Photographs, Prints
(301) 495-2732 – Silver Spring, MD, United States
Americana, Books, Documents, Documents - Autographs, Documents - Maps
(781) 223-4527 – Sammamish, WA, United States
Mike A Cotter ISA
Americana, Books, Collectibles - Paper, Documents - Autographs, Ephemera
(931) 216-6114 – Jacksonville, FL, United States
Michael S Osacky ISA
Collectibles, Collectibles - Sports & Trading, Documents - Autographs, Memorabilia, Memorabilia - Entertainment
(312) 379-9090 – Chicago, IL, United States & New York, NY, United States
Kevin D Segall ISA
Books, Collectibles - Comic Books & Art, Documents - Autographs, Memorabilia - Entertainment
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.