Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–13 of 13 appraisers Show options Show on map
Thomas W Jones ISA
Art, Art - American, Art - European, Art - Folk, Bronzes
Midland, TX, United States
Myrna Hayutin ISA
Art - 20th Century, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Photography & Photographs, Photography - 20th Century, Prints - Modern & Contemporary
(303) 331-8400 – Denver, CO, United States
Kate Rosenheim ISA
Drawings, Paintings, Photography & Photographs, Prints - Modern & Contemporary, Sculpture - Contemporary
(310) 425-8601 – Venice, CA, United States
Andria Minicucci ISA
Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Art - Canadian, Art - European, Photography & Photographs
(647) 872-5005 – Toronto, ON, Canada
Michelle Castro ISA
Paintings - 19th Century, Paintings - 20th Century, Paintings - Impressionist & Modern, Prints - Modern & Contemporary, Sculpture
(214) 409-1824 – Dallas, TX, United States
Glenn M Rand ISA
Art, Photography & Photographs
(517) 676-2727 – Mason, MI, United States & Glenwood Springs, CO, United States
Books, Collectibles - Paper, Documents - Maps, Ephemera
(502) 432-0809 – Louisville, KY, United States
Art - Russian, Paintings - 19th Century, Paintings - 20th Century, Photography & Photographs, Sculpture - Modern
Chad Riley ISA
Art - Canadian, Paintings, Photography & Photographs, Prints
Mason Riddle ISA
American Indian Art, Art, Glass, Photography & Photographs, Pottery
(612) 817-9888 – Saint Paul, MN, United States
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Music - Instruments, Natural Resources - Minerals, Photography & Photographs
(954) 253-2112 – Hobe Sound, FL, United States
Adam Muhlig ISA
Americana, Books, Documents, Music - Albums & Records, Photography & Photographs
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.