Lori Weidow, ISA-AM, Machinery & Equipment
ISA member since Aug 10, 2011
(814) 371-5242 (Office)
222 South Jared St.
DuBois, PA 15801 map
of Lori A. Weidow
Experience: Since 2008, Lori A. Weidow has conducted appraisals of medical, dental, ophthalmic, and EMS equipment. These appraisals have included: single pieces of equipment, private physicians’ offices, dental and medical clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers.
Currently: Mrs. Weidow is a Sales Representative for KMA Remarketing Corporation. KMA Remarketing Corporation’s primary business is the purchase, sale, service, appraisal, and liquidation of pre-owned medical equipment.
- Associate of Science Degree The Pennsylvania State University, 1993
- Pennsylvania State Certified Emergency Medical Technician Harrisburg Area Community College of Pennsylvania, 1999
Formal Appraisal Training and Affiliations:
- Completed ASA (American Society of Appraisers) M&E 201 (Machinery & Equipment), 2008
- Successfully completed ISA (International Society of Appraisers) Core Course in Appraisal Studies, 2011.
- Successfully completed USPAP Course (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices), 2011
- Accredited Member in Good Standing of the ISA
Specialty Facility Appraisals:
- Paducah MRI (Paducah, KY)
- Clearfield Hospital (Clearfield, PA)
- Contemporary Obstetrics & Gynecology (Skaneateles, NY)
Appraisals of individual doctor’s offices completed on behalf of the following clients:
- Brookville Hospital, Brookville, PA
- DuBoisRegional Medical Center, DuBois, PA
- Elk Regional Health Center, St. Mary’s, PA
- Kane Community Hospital, Kane, PA
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital, Punxsutawney, PA
- J.C. Blair Memorial Hospital, Huntingdon, PA
- Auburn Memorial Hospital, Auburn, NY
- Susquehanna Health System, Williamsport, PA
- Equipment - Medical
- Machinery & Equipment (M&E)
- Damage Claims
- Insurance Claims