Renfeng Ke, Fine Art
ISA member since Jun 06, 2017
2F.-1, No.1, Guangfu S. Rd., Songshan Dist.,
Taipei , 105 map
University of Arts London (UK)
MA in Enterprise and Management for Creative Arts
Chinese Culture University (Taiwan)
Board member, Taiwan Association of Cultural Policy Studies (since 2018)
Member, International Society of Appraisers (since 2017)
Taipei Art Economy Research Centre
§ Executive Director, 2016 – present
A full range of professional inspection, appraisal and advisory services, tailored to meet the needs of private and corporate collectors, insurance and financial professionals, law firms, government agencies, and non-profit institutions in the Taiwan and abroad.
Commissioned by the Art Taipei International Art Fair and several regional art fairs, to access current markets, resources and sales comparison opportunities.
Focusing on establishing a scientific testing and identification system and a certification archival system.
To enrich the resources of domestic art history research, bridge industrial perspectives in historical studies, and re-explore the role of Taiwanese galleries in the art history.
§ Head of International Engagement, 2012 - 2016
§ Head of Industrial Environment & Trends Group, 2010 - 2012
Task: Conducting trend research and data analysis commissioned by the government.
Taiwan Art Gallery Association (TAGA)§ Head of the TAGA Institute of Gallerists, March. 2009 - present
Task: Teaching module on gallerists training
- Comparative Analysis of Visual Art Industries in Taiwan (2011)
- Mapping Global Art Fairs (2012)
- Tax Policy in Taiwan (2013)
- The Evaluation of the Impact of Art Economy (2013)
- Asia-Pacific Art Market Report: Consumer Behaviour Analysis 2015/16 (2016)
- Asia-Pacific Art Market Report: E-commerce Consumer Behaviour Survey 2015/16 (2016)
- Asian Main Line: A focus on the Major Economic Axis of Chinese Art (2016)
- Asia-Pacific Art Market Report 2015/16 (2016)
- Asia-Pacific Art Market Report 2016/17 (2017)
Towards An Urban Art Economy: How Flagship Art-Based Initiatives Start the Engine of City Growth After the De-industrialization Transformation, the 21st ENCATC Annual Conference, November 2013, Antwerp, Belgium.
- Estate Evaluations
- Insurance Claims
Performs Appraisals Of