Digital Journal of Advanced Appraisal Practice
With sponsorship and hosting from ISA’s Private Client Services, the new Digital Journal of Advanced Appraisal Practice contains content geared for higher-level assignments and more advanced appraisals. The Journal’s content focuses on High-Net-Worth Individuals and building client bases of museum collections, advanced collectors, estate planning attorneys, private bankers, financial planners and other allied professionals.
The Journal is written and complied specifically for personal property appraisers and professionals from related and associated fields and includes original research articles and advanced appraisal principles and methodologies from a variety of perspectives and approaches.
ACCESS THE DIGITAL JOURNAL
Submit your name and email below to view the Digital Journal of Advanced Appraisal Practice, Spring 2019 Edition.
Are you an ISA member? Sign in to access the Digital Journal.
SPRING 2019 EDITION TABLE OF CONTENTS
- "An Overview of the Many Ways That An Appraiser Can Assist the Private Client Services Community"
by Sarah Reeder, ISA CAPP
- "Art Crimes and Misdemeanors: Managing Risk in Estate Administration and In Appraisals of Stigmatized Art" by Sarah Moore Johnson, Esq. and Cindy Charleston-Rosenberg, ISA CAPP
- "The Dynamics of Valuing Emerging Art and Artists" by David Shapiro
- "Appraising Designer Furniture: The Challenge of Authenticity and False Identities" by Soodie Beasley, AAA, ASA
- "Valuing Beauties: The Bijin in Japanese Prints" by Daphne Lange Rosenzweig, PhD, ISA CAPP
- "Appraising Chinese Glass: A Guide to Objects & Connoisseurship" by Susan Lahey, MA, ISA AM
- From the Archives: "Introduction to Research for Art Appraisers" by Tom McNulty