ISA Individual Membership
ISA Membership Year: January 1–December 31
Dues Rate: $495
Processing Fee: $150
- Resumé showing three years of market-related experience in chosen specialty
- Four character references
- Complete the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies
- Complete the National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) course and pass the exam
- Agree to abide by the ISA Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
Save $235 with Dual Registration
Apply for membership & the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies when you join and we'll waive the $150 processing fee plus take $85 off the course registration fee!
Are you a member of AAA or ASA? Read our membership bridging policy guidelines.
Dues Rate: $100
Processing Fee: $0
- Must be enrolled and in good standing in an accredited college, junior college, community college, university, or graduate program.
- Provide anticipated graduation date as well as proof of student status via document upload upon application for membership. Proof may consist of a picture of a student ID, enrollment confirmation email, course schedule, letter from adviser, etc.
- Applicants must enter an anticipated graduation date during application.
- Student Affiliate membership will carry a 4-year limit.
Professional development and certification courses led by some of the most accomplished and knowledgeable professionals in the appraisal industry.
Connect with industry professionals in person or online to expand your contacts, build relationships, and raise your visibility.
Reach new clients and raise your online profile with ISA’s fast, easy-to-use Find an ISA Member member directory.