Affinity Business Partners
PARTNER WITH ISA
The ISA Affinity Business Partner (ABP) category of membership is an opportunity for companies who are not in the primary business of appraising to be formally associated with the International Society of Appraisers, the largest professional association of personal property appraisers in the United States and Canada. ABP members enjoy targeted access to our 800+ members and share the common goal of providing the highest level of professional and ethical service to consumers of appraisal services. ABP membership is based on the calendar year, January - December.
ISA members are encouraged to consult our ABP page when making client referrals. All funds raised by the ABP category of membership are specifically earmarked for educational programs that further the mission of ISA: "Advancing excellence in the personal property appraisal profession."
Annual dues of $600 include the following benefits:
- Listing on the designated ABP Webpage on the ISA Website, including hot-linked company logo and up to 50 words of business description
- Use of ISA Affinity Business Partner member logo
- Single use of the ISA mailing list, or a guest post on the ISA Now Blog
- A 20% discount on advertising in the ISA Annual Conference Program and Resource Guide
- Collateral Table exposure for promotional material at ISA's Annual Conference
- A listing of our Affinity Business Partners will be included in the Final Conference Program and Resource Guide
- Admission to member only, private social networking groups, Facebook and LinkedIn