Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–8 of 8 appraisers Show options Show on map
Deborah B. Abernethy ISA CAPP Certified
Carpets & Rugs, Ceramics, Furniture, Textiles
(404) 262-2131 – Atlanta, GA, United States & Hilton Head Island, SC, United States
Jane C. Brennom ISA CAPP Certified
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(713) 502-4370 – Wimauma, FL, United States
Leon E. Castner ISA CAPP Certified
Collectibles - Coins & Currency, Collectibles - Sports & Trading, Furniture, Religious Items/Artifacts, Silver - Sterling
(910) 232-3950 – Schwenksville, PA, United States
Todd W. Sigety ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Art, Art - American, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Paintings
(703) 836-1020 – Alexandria, VA, United States
Lisa W. Duke ISA AM
Art, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(720) 272-8482 – Cherry Hills Village, CO, United States
Jacqueline M Pettie ISA AM
Antiquities, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Fossils, Furniture
(949) 249-9999 – Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States
Catherine (Kate) Martin ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(630) 665-5200 – Wheaton, IL, United States
Anita L Chavez ISA
American Indian Art, American Indian Artifacts, Collectibles, Furniture
(505) 350-7773 – Albuquerque, NM, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.