Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–6 of 6 appraisers Show options Show on map
Logan G. Adams ISA CAPP Life Certified
Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E), Glass
(850) 215-8258 – Panama City, FL, United States
Brady L. Dreasher ISA CAPP Certified
Antiquities, Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Paintings, Prints
(970) 922-9068 – Denver, CO, United States & Omaha, NE, United States & Wichita, KS, United States & St. Louis, MO, United States & Indianapolis, IN, United States & Aspen, CO, United States & Vail, CO, United States & Boulder, CO, United States & Kansas City, MO, United States
Thomas L Cottle ISA AM
Arms & Armor, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Machinery & Equipment (M&E), Tools - Modern
(210) 325-4271 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Andrew Richmond ISA AM
Americana, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Glass
(740) 760-1788 – Marietta, OH, United States
Richard L. Pence ISA AM
Americana, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
Liberty, MO, United States
Alicia E Weaver ISA
Americana, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(303) 479-4970 – Denver, CO, United States & Naples, FL, United States & Richmond, VA, United States & Clear Lake, IA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.