Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–10 of 10 appraisers Show options Show on map
Cindy Stephenson ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Art, Auction Company/Gallery, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver - Sterling
(215) 322-6182 – Southampton, PA, United States
Lori L. Stefek ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Antiquities, Art - 20th Century, Auction Company/Gallery, Furniture - 20th Century, Lamps & Lighting Fixtures
(313) 574-3039 – Roseville, MI, United States
Heidi Vaughan, MA, ISA AM ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Auction Company/Gallery, Sculpture
(832) 875-6477 – Houston, TX, United States
Katy S Alexander ISA AM
Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Auction Company/Gallery
Charles LIU ISA AM
Art - Asian, Auction Company/Gallery, Paintings - Asian, Sculpture - Asian, Watercolors - Contemporary
Singapore, ST, Singapore & Singapore, , Singapore
Auction Company/Gallery, Business Contents/Inventories, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Equipment - Restaurant, Furniture
5196594644101 – London, ON, Canada
Rachael E Storey ISA AM
Antiquities, Auction Company/Gallery, Furniture, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E), Transportation - Cars
(519) 280-0792 – London, ON, Canada
Robert H Baker ISA
Auction Company/Gallery, Silver
(631) 803-6706 – Bellport, NY, United States
Art, Auction Company/Gallery, Collectibles, Paintings, Sculpture
(530) 494-9848 – South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States
Kathi K Shuford ISA
Art, Auction Company/Gallery, Bronzes, Jewelry, Paintings
(214) 653-3900 – Dallas, TX, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.