Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–2 of 2 appraisers Show options Show on map
- specialties Art - 20th Century
- services Estate Tax
- performs Art
- performs Sculpture - Modern
- performs Photography & Photographs
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
- Art - 19th Century (2)
- Art - 20th Century (2)
- Art - European (2)
- Art - Impressionist & Modern (2)
- Drawings (2)
- Drawings - 19th Century (2)
- Drawings - 20th Century (2)
- Paintings (2)
- Paintings - 19th Century (2)
- Paintings - 20th Century (2)
- Paintings - Contemporary American (2)
- Paintings - Impressionist & Modern (2)
- Paintings - Latin American (2)
- Paintings - Old Masters (2)
- Photography - 19th Century (2)
- Photography - 20th Century (2)
- Prints - 19th Century (2)
- Prints - 20th Century (2)
- Prints - 20th Century Limited Edition (2)
- Prints - Modern & Contemporary (2)
- Sculpture (2)
- Sculpture - 19th Century (2)
- Sculpture - 20th Century (2)
- Sculpture - American (2)
- Sculpture - European (2)
Gene Shapiro ISA AM
Art, Art - 20th Century, Art - European, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Paintings - Contemporary American
(212) 717-7500 – New York, NY, United States
Miles Quinten Fiterman ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Art - European
(800) 419-0250 – Minneapolis, MN, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.