Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–6 of 6 appraisers Show options Show on map
- Adjuster (2)
- Appraisal Review (3)
- Arbitrator (2)
- Broker (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Damage Claims (3)
- Divorce Settlements (6)
- Donations (3)
- Equitable Distribution (4)
- Estate Evaluations (3)
- Estate Probate (5)
- Estate Tax (3)
- Expert Witness (3)
- Insurance Claims (6)
- Investment Evaluation (2)
- Non-Cash Charitable Donations (3)
- Tax Deductible Gifts (3)
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
Lisa Schick Hudspeth ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Clothing & Accessories, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(919) 410-7747 – Offices in Raleigh/Durham and Greensboro, NC, United States
Janet F. Cobert ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Orientalia
(310) 470-2176 – Beverly Hills, CA, United States
Brady L. Dreasher ISA CAPP Certified
Antiquities, Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Paintings, Prints
(970) 922-9068 – Denver, CO, United States & Omaha, NE, United States & Wichita, KS, United States & St. Louis, MO, United States & Indianapolis, IN, United States & Aspen, CO, United States & Vail, CO, United States & Boulder, CO, United States & Kansas City, MO, United States
Lisa W. Duke ISA AM
Art, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(720) 272-8482 – Cherry Hills Village, CO, United States
Deborah Alexander ISA AM
Art, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(281) 630-3361 – Houston, TX, United States
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(310) 849-6950 – Palm Desert, CA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.