Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–9 of 9 appraisers Show options Show on map
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
Candace A Hill ISA CAPP Certified
American Indian Art, Antiquities, Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(720) 771-1211 – Arvada, CO, United States
Rebecca Madison ISA AM
American Indian Art, Art, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(307) 462-0846 – Missoula, MT, United States & Casper, WY, United States & Rapid City , SD, United States
Lee A Whatley ISA AM
American Indian Art, Art, Paintings - Contemporary American, Photography & Photographs, Prints - Modern & Contemporary
(830) 456-0374 – Fredericksburg, TX, United States
Paula M Cagigal ISA AM
American Indian Art, Antiquities, Art, Furniture
Oklahoma City, OK, United States
William K Bales ISA AM
American Indian Art, Art, Paintings
(402) 213-4040 – Santa Fe, NM, United States
Erin G. Fossum ISA AM
Alaskan Eskimo Art, American Indian Art, Art, Glass
(206) 271-7966 – Seattle, WA, United States
American Indian Art, American Indian Artifacts, Art, Paintings, Sculpture
(918) 804-2560 – Tulsa, OK, United States
Michael J Ettema ISA
American Indian Art, Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Paintings - 19th Century, Paintings - 20th Century
(505) 231-8293 – Santa Fe, NM, United States
Mason Riddle ISA
American Indian Art, Art, Ceramics, Photography & Photographs, Prints
(612) 817-9888 – Saint Paul, MN, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.