Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–6 of 6 appraisers Show options Show on map
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
- Art (4)
- Art - 15th-18th Century (2)
- Art - 19th Century (3)
- Art - 20th Century (4)
- Art - American (3)
- Art - European (2)
- Art - Impressionist & Modern (3)
- Collectibles (2)
- Decorative Arts & Accessories (2)
- Documents (2)
- Engraving & Etching (2)
- Paintings (2)
- Paintings - 20th Century (2)
- Paintings - Contemporary American (2)
- Prints - Modern & Contemporary (2)
- Sculpture (2)
- Sculpture - 20th Century (2)
- Watercolors (2)
Gene Shapiro ISA AM
Art, Art - 20th Century, Art - European, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Paintings - Contemporary American
(212) 717-7500 – New York, NY, United States
Anne Kelly Lewis ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Art - Impressionist & Modern
(817) 995-8023 – Dallas, TX, United States
Allison D. Gee ISA AM
Art, Art - American, Art - European, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Paintings - Contemporary American
(623) 535-0631 – Phoenix, AZ, United States
Christopher S Gaillard ISA AM
Art, Art - 20th Century, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Prints - Modern & Contemporary, Sculpture - 20th Century
(212) 486-7373 – New York, NY, United States
Kelly Juhasz ISA AM Private Client Services
Art, Art - 20th Century, Art - Canadian, Art - Impressionist & Modern
(416) 929-7193 – Toronto, ON, Canada
Judy J Crowley ISA
Art, Art - 15th-18th Century, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - Impressionist & Modern
(719) 260-1873 – Colorado Springs, CO, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.