Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–7 of 7 appraisers Show options Show on map
- Appraisal Review (2)
- Broker (3)
- Consultant (4)
- Damage Claims (3)
- Divorce Settlements (2)
- Donations (4)
- Equitable Distribution (4)
- Estate Evaluations (5)
- Estate Tax (3)
- Expert Witness (2)
- Insurance Claims (3)
- Investment Evaluation (2)
- Investment Evaluations (2)
- Non-Cash Charitable Donations (3)
- Speaker (2)
Cindy Charleston-Rosenberg ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Art, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture, Watercolors
(215) 469-0010 – Elkins Park, PA, United States
Kelly Knoll ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Glass, Paintings, Sculpture
(248) 722-4319 – Troy, MI, United States
Larissa Wild ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Bronzes, Drawings, Paintings, Sculpture
(970) 470-1552 – Eagle, CO, United States
Heidi Vaughan, MA, ISA AM ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Auction Company/Gallery, Sculpture
(832) 875-6477 – Houston, TX, United States
Debra Leitner Benderev ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Paintings - Contemporary American, Sculpture
(949) 612-5346 – San Juan Capistrano, CA, United States
Tabitha Caldwell Doby ISA AM
Art, Drawings, Engraving & Etching, Paintings, Sculpture
(713) 526-4146 – Houston, TX, United States
American Indian Art, American Indian Artifacts, Art, Paintings, Sculpture
(918) 804-2560 – Tulsa, OK, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.