Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–11 of 11 appraisers Show options Show on map
Diana S. Williams ISA CAPP Certified
Antiquities, Art, Furniture
(217) 377-7676 – Champaign, IL, United States & Naples/Bonita Springs/Estero/Ft. Myers, FL, United States
Holly M Nelson ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Antiquities, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Memorabilia
(612) 419-5105 – Braham, MN, United States
Janet Wescott ISA AM
Antiquities, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Silver
(586) 344-2048 – Roseville, MI, United States
Jacqueline M Pettie ISA AM
Antiquities, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Fossils, Furniture
(949) 249-9999 – Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States
Lennie Rose ISA AM
Antiquities, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(708) 369-3472 – New York, NY, United States
Brittany K Hyde ISA AM
Antiquities, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(772) 463-4440 – Stuart, FL, United States
Jerry B Copeland ISA
Antiquities, Arms & Armor - Firearms, Collectibles, Collectibles - Coins & Currency, Collectibles - Sports & Trading
(901) 210-6532 – Lakeland, TN, United States
Peggy Calhoun ISA
Antiquities, Oriental Rugs, Silver - Sterling
(210) 826-7653 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Antiquities, Art, Collectibles, Furniture, Memorabilia
(248) 790-1234 – West Bloomfield, MI, United States
Heather M Dawson ISA
Antiquities, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Porcelain, Silver
(303) 475-7069 – Highlands Ranch, CO, United States
Americana, Antiquities, Collectibles, Furniture, Memorabilia
(325) 668-5300 – Abilene, TX, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.