Find An ISA Member
Need an appraiser? Search for a qualified ISA member to appraise your valuable items or fine artwork. Use the browse categories below to further search by location or type of item appraised.
ISA members are the recognized authorities on professional personal property appraising and are distinguished for their professionalism, knowledge, and expertise. ISA members at the Certified and Accredited levels are Qualified Appraisers as defined by The Appraisal Foundation, which is authorized by Congress as the source of appraisal standards and qualifications.
Showing 1–9 of 9 appraisers Show options Show on map
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
- American Indian Art (3)
- American Indian Artifacts (3)
- Americana (7)
- Antiquities (2)
- Arms & Armor - Firearms (2)
- Art (4)
- Artifacts & Archeological Items (2)
- Ceramics (2)
- Collectibles (4)
- Crystal (2)
- Decorative Arts & Accessories (3)
- Furniture (2)
- Furniture - American (2)
- Jewelry - Ethnic & Cultural (2)
- Paintings (2)
- Porcelain (3)
- Pottery (2)
- Prints (2)
- Silver (3)
- Textiles (2)
Diane P. Marvin, ISA CAPP ISA CAPP Certified
Americana, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(772) 463-4440 – Stuart, FL, United States & Stuart, FL, United States
Christine N. Corbin, ISA CAPP ISA CAPP Certified
Americana, Auction Company/Gallery, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(804) 385-7537 – Richmond, VA, United States
Jason Baldwin, ISA AM ISA AM
American Indian Art, American Indian Artifacts, Americana, Antiquities, Primitives
(312) 316-7484 – Chicago, IL, United States
Gus A Bynum, ISA AM ISA AM
Americana, Furniture - American
(502) 863-8912 – Georgetown, KY, United States
Scot M. Riklin, ISA AM ISA AM
Americana, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - American, Furniture - European, Silver - Sterling
(210) 517-3848 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Rebecca L Hogge, ISA AM ISA AM
American Indian Artifacts, Americana, Art - 19th Century, Art - European, Paintings
(512) 758-1647 – Austin, TX, United States
Mike A Cotter ISA
Americana, Books, Collectibles - Paper, Documents - Autographs, Ephemera
(931) 216-6114 – Jacksonville, FL, United States
Americana, Arms & Armor, Documents, Furniture - American, Militaria
(804) 310-6098 – Petersburg, VA, United States
American Indian Art, American Indian Artifacts, Americana, Art - 20th Century, Jewelry - Ethnic & Cultural
(505) 690-8482 – Santa Fe, NM, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 500 documented hours of appraisal reporting within five years and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.