Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–7 of 7 appraisers Show options Show on map
Diane P. Marvin ISA CAPP Certified
Americana, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(772) 463-4440 – Stuart, FL, United States & Stuart, FL, United States
Andrew Richmond ISA AM
Americana, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Glass, Pottery
(740) 760-1788 – Marietta, OH, United States
Gus A Bynum ISA AM
Americana, Furniture - American
(502) 863-8912 – Georgetown, KY, United States
Robert Harrison ISA AM
Americana, Books, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - American, Primitives
(410) 871-2017 – Westminster, MD, United States
Alicia E Weaver ISA
Americana, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(844) 378-7253 – Denver, CO, United States & Fort Myers, FL, United States & Des Moines, IA, United States & Minneapolis, MN, United States & Richmond, VA, United States
Americana, Antiquities, Collectibles, Furniture, Memorabilia
(325) 668-5300 – Abilene, TX, United States
Americana, Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 15th-18th Century, Objet d'art & De Vertu
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.