Find An ISA Member
Need an appraiser? Search for a qualified ISA member to appraise your valuable items or fine artwork. Use the browse categories below to further search by location or type of item appraised.
ISA members are the recognized authorities on professional personal property appraising and are distinguished for their professionalism, knowledge, and expertise. ISA members at the Certified and Accredited levels are Qualified Appraisers as defined by The Appraisal Foundation, which is authorized by Congress as the source of appraisal standards and qualifications.
Showing 1–9 of 9 appraisers Show options Show on map
Timothy Luke, ISA AM ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Memorabilia, Prints - 20th Century
(772) 546-4853 – Hobe Sound, FL, United States
John R. Leonard, ISA AM ISA AM
Collectibles, Collectibles - Coins & Currency, Furniture, Memorabilia, Silver
(630) 495-0229 – Addison, IL, United States
Lorie Hart, ISA AM ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Furniture, Silver, Wine
(216) 470-7002 – Solon, OH, United States
Richard L. Pence, ISA AM ISA AM
Americana, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
Liberty, MO, United States
Americana, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(303) 479-4970 – Denver, CO, United States & Naples, FL, United States & Richmond, VA, United States & Clear Lake, IA, United States
Collectibles, Collectibles - Dolls & Doll Houses, Collectibles - Toys, Crystal, Silver
(630) 420-4283 – Naperville, IL, United States
Arms & Armor, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Machinery & Equipment (M&E), Tools - Modern
(210) 325-4271 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Art, Bronzes, Collectibles, Drawings, Furniture
(310) 600-3701 – Encino, CA, United States
Lynn C. Rabins ISA
Antiquities, Ceramics, Collectibles, Porcelain, Pottery
(323) 791-9779 – West Hollywood, CA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 500 documented hours of appraisal reporting within five years and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.