Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–7 of 7 appraisers Show options Show on map
- specialties Sculpture
- services Non-Cash Charitable Donations
- services Consultant
- services Insurance Claims
Larissa Wild ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Bronzes, Drawings, Paintings, Sculpture
(970) 470-1552 – Eagle, CO, United States
Shelley Hall ISA AM
Art, Paintings, Photography & Photographs, Prints, Sculpture
(971) 217-8441 – Bend, OR, United States & Lake Oswego, OR, United States
Elise Waters Olonia ISA AM
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(575) 751-0647 – Ranchos de Taos, NM, United States
Chris Ingalls ISA AM
Art - American, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Art - Latin American, Photography & Photographs, Sculpture
(786) 546-3636 – Miami, FL, United States
Tracy Bernabo ISA AM
Art, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(804) 798-6599 – Ashland, VA, United States
Shannon Dillard Mitchell ISA AM
Art - American, Paintings - 20th Century, Photography - 20th Century, Prints - Modern & Contemporary, Sculpture
(479) 871-7214 – Fayetteville, AR, United States
Art - 20th Century, Art - Latin American, Paintings - Contemporary American, Photography - 20th Century, Sculpture
(786) 426-7591 – Washington, DC, United States & Miami, FL, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.