Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–13 of 13 appraisers Show options Show on map
Nan Ruth M Chardoul ISA CAPP Certified
Arts & Crafts - Needlework, Carpets & Rugs - Oriental, Clothing & Accessories, Jewelry - Costume, Livestock
(810) 694-7153 – Grand Blanc, MI, United States
Deborah Miller ISA AM
Clothing & Accessories, Textiles
(413) 262-3503 – Chicago, IL, United States
Bailey Sexton ISA AM
Clothing & Accessories, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Objet d'art & De Vertu
(479) 263-7272 – Chicago, IL, United States
Patricia Manzo ISA AM
Americana, Clothing & Accessories, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Orientalia
(951) 333-9482 – Riverside, CA, United States
Mary Frances Leigh ISA AM
Clothing & Accessories
(770) 532-2112 – Gainesville, GA, United States
Janet Madrigal ISA AM
Art, Clothing & Accessories, Collectibles, Furniture, Textiles
(815) 725-6353 – Joliet, IL, United States
Brooke Baggenstoss ISA AM
Clothing & Accessories, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(503) 422-3481 – Portland , OR, United States & Vancouver, WA, United States
Amina B Lee ISA
Ceramics - American, Clothing & Accessories, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - American
(973) 698-1866 – Irvington, NJ, United States
Yang Zhao ISA
Art - Impressionist & Modern, Business Valuation, Clothing & Accessories, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories
(716) 670-1628 – Astoria, NY, United States
Arts & Crafts, Clothing & Accessories, Collectibles, Furniture, Memorabilia - Entertainment
(773) 729-0638 – Wilmette, IL, United States
Shell M Payton ISA
Ceramics, Clothing & Accessories, Furniture, Pottery, Silver
(334) 850-9959 – Montgomery, AL, United States & Roanoke, VA, United States
Lyn Huck ISA
Antiquities, Arts & Crafts, Clothing & Accessories, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 20th Century
(713) 416-3916 – Bellaire, TX, United States
Antiquities, Art - Asian, Business Contents/Inventories, Clothing & Accessories, Machinery & Equipment (M&E)
(604) 866-4340 – Langley, BC, Canada
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.