Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–7 of 7 appraisers Show options Show on map
Beverly J. Nash ISA CAPP Life Certified
Collectibles, Furniture - American, Furniture - European, Primitives, Silver
(828) 698-0020 – Hendersonville, NC, United States
Michael Logan ISA CAPP Certified
Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Primitives
(941) 209-0850 – Punta Gorda, FL, United States
Robert Harrison ISA AM
Americana, Books, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - American, Primitives
(410) 871-2017 – Westminster, MD, United States
Lottie M. Stevens ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Orientalia, Primitives, Silver
(918) 850-7136 – Tulsa, OK, United States & Tulsa, OK, United States & Houston, TX, United States
Maura Kropke ISA AM
(910) 612-7348 – Carolina Beach, NC, United States
Georgia L. Jobes ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - Contemporary, Primitives, Silver - 20th Century
(210) 394-3654 – San Antonio, TX, United States
American Indian Art, Art - African, Art - NW Coast Indian, Art - Oceanic Ethnic & Tribal, Primitives
(416) 971-5190 – Toronto, ON, Canada
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.