Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–9 of 9 appraisers Show options Show on map
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
Daphne L. Rosenzweig ISA CAPP Life Certified
Ceramics - Asian, Natural Resources - Jade, Netsuke Inro & Ojime, Paintings - Asian, Prints - Japanese
(941) 371-4643 – Sarasota, FL, United States
Elisabeth W. Douglas ISA CAPP Certified
Art - Asian, Paintings - Asian, Sculpture - Asian
(512) 789-7507 – Austin, TX, United States
James G. Finlay ISA AM
Art - Canadian, Art - European, Drawings - 20th Century, Paintings - 20th Century, Paintings - Asian
(604) 240-4368 – Vancouver, BC, Canada
Khadinn Khan ISA AM
Art, Art - Asian, Paintings - Asian, Sculpture - Asian
85294833765 – Causeway Bay, , Hong Kong
Susan E. Lahey ISA AM
Ceramics - Asian, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Orientalia, Paintings - Asian, Textiles - Asian
(647) 283-8984 – Mount Albert, ON, Canada
Greg C. Brown ISA AM
Art - Asian, Ceramics - Asian, Furniture - Asian, Paintings - Asian, Sculpture - Asian
(888) 815-9430 – Bainbridge Island, WA, United States
Charles M LIU ISA AM
Art - Asian, Auction Company/Gallery, Paintings - Asian, Sculpture - Asian, Watercolors - Contemporary
Singapore, ST, Singapore & Singapore, , Singapore
Art - Asian, Paintings - Asian, Sculpture - Contemporary
85291461903 – Wanchai, , Hong Kong
Art - Asian, Paintings - Asian, Paintings - Contemporary American, Prints - Modern & Contemporary, Sculpture - Asian
60124139246 – Petaling Jaya, Selangor, , Malaysia
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.