Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–9 of 9 appraisers Show options Show on map
Susan E. Lahey ISA CAPP Certified
Ceramics - Asian, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Orientalia, Paintings - Asian, Textiles - Asian
(647) 283-8984 – Mount Albert, ON, Canada
Janet F. Cobert ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Orientalia
(310) 470-2176 – Beverly Hills, CA, United States
Dana Franklin ISA AM
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Glass, Orientalia, Silver
(972) 570-4740 – Irving, TX, United States
R. Nancy Huff ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 20th Century, Orientalia, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(863) 294-1981 – Winter Haven, FL, United States
Lottie M. Stevens ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Orientalia, Primitives, Silver
(918) 850-7136 – Tulsa, OK, United States & Tulsa, OK, United States & Houston, TX, United States
Patricia Manzo ISA AM
Americana, Clothing & Accessories, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Orientalia
(951) 333-9482 – Riverside, CA, United States
Valerie Bennett ISA AM
Ceramics - Asian, Furniture - Asian, Orientalia
(312) 961-9261 – Chicago, IL, United States
William M. Novotny ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Glass, Orientalia, Pottery
(626) 292-2224 – San Gabriel, CA, United States
Lesley Lawrence ISA
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Oriental Rugs, Orientalia, Silver
(703) 624-9490 – Reston, VA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.