Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–11 of 11 appraisers Show options Show on map
Sarah Reeder ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Furniture - 20th Century, Silver
(703) 543-2567 – Fairfax Station, VA, United States & Charlottesville, VA, United States
Christine N. Corbin ISA CAPP Certified
Americana, Auction Company/Gallery, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(804) 385-7537 – Richmond, VA, United States
Paula Barlowe ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Furniture - 19th Century, Silver, Silver - American
(804) 514-8169 – Richmond, VA, United States
Tracy Bernabo ISA AM
Art, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(804) 798-6599 – Ashland, VA, United States
Susan Boze ISA AM
(804) 741-2945 – Richmond, VA, United States
Julia Henri ISA AM
Art, Photography & Photographs, Textiles
Staunton, VA, United States
Angela B. Silverman ISA AM
Ceramics, Jewelry - Antique & Period, Jewelry - Estate, Paintings, Silver
(703) 836-5363 – Alexandria, VA, United States
Christine F. Vincent ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Silver
(703) 795-3388 – Springfield, VA, United States
Alicia E Weaver ISA
Americana, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(303) 479-4970 – Denver, CO, United States & Naples, FL, United States & Richmond, VA, United States & Clear Lake, IA, United States
Emily G Meyer ISA
American Indian Artifacts, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver, Victoriana
(703) 370-2887 – Alexandria, VA, United States
Daniel Rogers ISA
Art, Paintings, Posters, Prints
(757) 585-3145 – Williamsburg, VA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.