Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–10 of 10 appraisers Show options Show on map
Meredith Meuwly ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Drawings, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(214) 409-1631 – Dallas, TX, United States
June W. Hayes ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver, Textiles, Wine
(210) 844-2130 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Amy J. Lawch ISA AM
Jewelry, Jewelry - Antique & Period, Jewelry - Diamonds, Jewelry - Estate, Jewelry - Gemstones
(713) 965-0555 – Houston, TX, United States
Kathi K Shuford ISA AM
Art, Auction Company/Gallery, Bronzes, Jewelry, Paintings
(214) 653-3900 – Dallas, TX, United States
Tomme Lu Riklin ISA AM
(210) 222-0265 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Anne Kelly Lewis ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Art - Impressionist & Modern
(817) 995-8023 – Dallas, TX, United States
Jason Rzepniewski ISA AM
Jewelry, Jewelry - Diamonds, Jewelry - Watches
Pflugerville, TX, United States
Stephanie A. Reeves ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Furniture - American, Silver - 20th Century, Wine
(713) 899-2120 – Houston, TX, United States
Thomas L Cottle ISA
Arms & Armor, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Machinery & Equipment (M&E), Tools - Modern
(210) 325-4271 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Michelle Castro ISA
Paintings - 19th Century, Paintings - 20th Century, Paintings - Impressionist & Modern, Prints - Modern & Contemporary, Sculpture
(214) 409-1824 – Dallas, TX, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.