Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–12 of 12 appraisers Show options Show on map
Genae Fields ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(713) 960-6650 – Houston, TX, United States
Brenda Simonson-Mohle ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Art, Drawings, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(972) 306-1963 – Dallas, TX, United States
Kim A. Kasten ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Drawings - 20th Century, Paintings - 20th Century, Prints - 20th Century
(972) 413-6362 – Dallas, TX, United States
Judy Godfrey ISA AM
(325) 665-0698 – Abilene, TX, United States
Nancy Smith ISA AM
Furniture - 15th-18th Century, Furniture - 19th Century, Furniture - European, Memorabilia - Entertainment, Porcelain
(214) 625-1162 – Dallas, TX, United States
Pamela Lewis ISA AM
San Antonio, TX, United States
Rudy M. Pena ISA AM
Jewelry - Diamonds, Jewelry - Estate, Jewelry - Gemstones, Jewelry - Pearls, Jewelry - Watches
(210) 349-4367 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Carol A. Matesic ISA AM Private Client Services
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver, Transport - Classic Cars
(214) 244-0903 – Dallas, TX, United States
Diane S. Pease ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(817) 925-9466 – Fort Worth, TX, United States
Allen lea ISA
Art, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Glass
(254) 495-0602 – Beaumont, TX, United States
Art, Drawings, Engraving & Etching, Paintings, Sculpture
(713) 526-4146 – Houston, TX, United States
Peggy Calhoun ISA
Antiquities, Oriental Rugs, Silver - Sterling
(210) 826-7653 – San Antonio, TX, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.