Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–11 of 11 appraisers Show options Show on map
Beverly J. Morris ISA CAPP Certified
Ceramics, Collectibles, Dinnerware, Porcelain, Silver
(972) 418-9092 – Dallas, TX, United States
Genae Fields ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(713) 960-6650 – Houston, TX, United States
Susan Sturdivant ISA CAPP Certified
Arts & Crafts - Needlework, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(214) 522-0460 – Dallas, TX, United States
Rebecca L Hogge ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Furniture, Memorabilia, Paintings
(512) 758-1647 – Austin, TX, United States
Fred M. Nevill ISA AM
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(713) 529-8473 – Houston, TX, United States
Tara L. Quell ISA AM
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(773) 981-7990 – Houston, TX, United States
Diane S. Pease ISA AM
(817) 925-9466 – Fort Worth, TX, United States
Dana Franklin ISA AM
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Glass, Orientalia, Silver
(972) 570-4740 – Irving, TX, United States
Kathi K Shuford ISA AM
Art, Auction Company/Gallery, Bronzes, Jewelry, Paintings
(214) 653-3900 – Dallas, TX, United States
June W. Hayes ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver, Textiles, Wine
(210) 844-2130 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Patricia A Kuehnert ISA AM
(281) 352-6191 – Houston, TX, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.