Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–9 of 9 appraisers Show options Show on map
B. Kathleen Gallagher ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Paintings
Garland, TX, United States
Lisa Garcia ISA CAPP Certified
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American
(210) 884-0556 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Christine Guernsey ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Paintings - Contemporary American, Sculpture - Contemporary
(972) 989-6114 – Colleyville, TX, United States
Linda Wise Marin ISA AM
(956) 346-3354 – Brownsville, TX, United States
Scot M. Riklin ISA AM
Americana, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - American, Furniture - European, Silver - Sterling
(210) 517-3848 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Judy Godfrey ISA AM
(325) 665-0698 – Abilene, TX, United States
Anne Kelly Lewis ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Art - Impressionist & Modern
(817) 995-8023 – Dallas, TX, United States
Virginia Montfort ISA AM
(214) 696-2615 – Dallas, TX, United States
Josefa Gonzalez Mariscal ISA AM
Art, Art - American, Art - European, Art - Latin American, Art - Spanish Colonial
(281) 610-7067 – Kingwood, TX, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.