Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–7 of 7 appraisers Show options Show on map
Lori L. Stefek ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Antiquities, Art - 20th Century, Auction Company/Gallery, Furniture - 20th Century, Lamps & Lighting Fixtures
(313) 574-3039 – Grosse Pointe Farms, MI, United States
Darlene R. Hines ISA CAPP Certified
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain, Pottery, Silver
2485900130101 – Bloomfield Hills, MI, United States & Detroit, MI, United States
Duane A. Leet ISA AM
Americana, Clocks, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Lamps & Lighting Fixtures, Victoriana
(616) 842-7677 – Grand Haven, MI, United States
Janet Wescott ISA AM
Antiquities, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Silver
(586) 344-2048 – Roseville, MI, United States
Manya S Basile ISA AM
Americana, Furniture - 15th-18th Century, Furniture - American, Glass, Silver - Sterling
(248) 346-0434 – Beverly Hills, MI, United States
Martha Arney ISA
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Pottery, Silver
(269) 449-1232 – St. Joseph, MI, United States
Antiquities, Art, Collectibles, Furniture, Memorabilia
(248) 790-1234 – West Bloomfield, MI, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.