Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–10 of 10 appraisers Show options Show on map
Monica G Fidel ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Art, Collectibles, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(305) 776-6481 – Miami, FL, United States
Diana S. Williams ISA CAPP Certified
Antiquities, Art, Furniture
(217) 377-7676 – Champaign, IL, United States & Naples/Bonita Springs/Estero/Ft. Myers, FL, United States
Marian R Aubry ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver - Sterling
(941) 544-6806 – Sarasota, FL, United States
Robert A. Hittel ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Books, Collectibles - Comic Books & Art, Documents - Autographs, Documents - Maps
(954) 563-2819 – Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Mark Alexander ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Paintings - Old Masters, Photography & Photographs, Prints - 20th Century Limited Edition
(386) 742-6786 – Palm Coast, FL, United States
Suzette J. Doyon ISA AM
Art, Art - American, Art - European, Art - Latin American
(850) 516-7449 – Pensacola, FL, United States
Timothy Luke ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Memorabilia, Prints - 20th Century
(772) 546-4853 – Hobe Sound, FL, United States
Tara Ana Finley ISA AM Private Client Services
Antiquities, Art, Art - Latin American, Art - Oceanic Ethnic & Tribal, Art - Pre-Columbian, Bronzes, Drawings, Paintings - 19th Century, Prints, Prints - 20th Century, Sculpture, Sculpture - Latin American, Watercolors - Contemporary
(305) 446-1820 – Miami, FL, United States
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(321) 437-4551 – SAINT CLOUD, FL, United States
Karina Belilty ISA
Art, Art - Latin American, Art - Oceanic Ethnic & Tribal, Art - Pre-Columbian
(786) 282-9729 – North Miami Beach, FL, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.