Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–9 of 9 appraisers Show options Show on map
Aloysia C. Hamalainen ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Collectibles, Furniture, Silver, Tiffany Studio Lamps
(301) 879-3204 – Naples, FL, United States
Monica Fidel ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Collectibles, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(305) 776-6481 – Miami, FL, United States
Sharon Kerwick ISA CAPP Certified
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Glass, Oriental Rugs, Silver
(954) 565-9031 – Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Maureen M. Heenan ISA AM
Arts & Crafts, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Glass, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver
(240) 678-7067 – Ponte Vedra, FL, United States
Beverly G. Graham ISA AM
Collectibles, Furniture, Furniture - 19th Century, Silver, Silver - Sterling
(407) 399-4279 – Winter Park, FL, United States
Maggie López Cianciullo ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver
(203) 824-6444 – Coral Gables, FL, United States & Atlanta, GA, United States
Katherine Paton Cutlip ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(407) 412-4121 – Maitland, FL, United States
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(321) 437-4551 – SAINT CLOUD, FL, United States
Melanie Hill ISA
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 19th Century, Furniture - Contemporary, Lamps & Lighting Fixtures, Silver
(561) 585-1976 – West Palm Beach, FL, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.