Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–7 of 7 appraisers Show options Show on map
- Appraisal Review (2)
- Consultant (4)
- Damage Claims (3)
- Divorce Settlements (4)
- Equitable Distribution (4)
- Estate Evaluations (4)
- Estate Probate (4)
- Estate Sales (3)
- Estate Tax (3)
- Expert Witness (3)
- Insurance Claims (2)
- Liquidator (3)
- Non-Cash Charitable Donations (5)
- Speaker (2)
- Tax Deductible Gifts (2)
Diane P. Marvin ISA CAPP Certified
Americana, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(772) 463-4440 – Stuart, FL, United States & Stuart, FL, United States
Lorena O. Allen ISA CAPP Certified
Art - Asian, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Paintings - Old Masters, Prints - 20th Century, Sculpture - 19th Century
(407) 671-1139 – Winter Park, FL, United States
Jane C. Brennom ISA CAPP Certified
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(713) 502-4370 – Wimauma, FL, United States
Diana S. Williams ISA CAPP Certified
Antiquities, Art, Furniture
(217) 377-7676 – Champaign, IL, United States & Naples/Bonita Springs/Estero/Ft. Myers, FL, United States
Timothy Luke ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Memorabilia, Prints - 20th Century
(772) 546-4853 – Hobe Sound, FL, United States
Maureen M. Heenan ISA AM
Arts & Crafts, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Glass, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver
(240) 678-7067 – Ponte Vedra, FL, United States
Antiquities, Arms & Armor, Art - Asian, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories
(850) 322-2295 – Tallahassee, FL, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.