Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–10 of 10 appraisers Show options Show on map
Diane P. Marvin ISA CAPP Certified
Americana, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(772) 463-4440 – Stuart, FL, United States & Stuart, FL, United States
Katherine Paton Cutlip ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(407) 412-4121 – Maitland, FL, United States
R. Nancy Huff ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 20th Century, Orientalia, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(863) 294-1981 – Winter Haven, FL, United States
Tara Ana Finley ISA AM Private Client Services
Antiquities, Art, Drawings, Prints, Sculpture
(305) 446-1820 – Miami, FL, United States
Arlene Schwarz ISA AM
Art - Latin American, Engraving & Etching, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(305) 931-5800 – Aventura, FL, United States
Beverly G. Graham ISA AM
Collectibles, Furniture, Silver - Sterling
(407) 399-4279 – Winter Park, FL, United States
Lisa M Ruffe ISA
Collectibles - Toys, Dinnerware, Pottery
(321) 536-4126 – Cocoa, FL, United States
Elodie Cardon ISA
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Dinnerware, Furniture - 19th Century, Silver - 19th Century
(850) 206-2601 – Pensacola, FL, United States
Robin D Caton ISA
(503) 784-6559 – Navarre, FL, United States
Alicia E Weaver ISA
Americana, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(844) 378-7253 – Denver, CO, United States & Fort Myers, FL, United States & Des Moines, IA, United States & Minneapolis, MN, United States & Richmond, VA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.