Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–7 of 7 appraisers Show options Show on map
- Appraisal Review (5)
- Broker (3)
- Consultant (5)
- Damage Claims (3)
- Divorce Settlements (5)
- Donations (5)
- Equitable Distribution (4)
- Estate Probate (3)
- Estate Sales (3)
- Estate Tax (3)
- Instructor (2)
- Insurance Claims (3)
- Liquidator (2)
- Non-Cash Charitable Donations (3)
- Speaker (2)
- Tax Deductible Gifts (2)
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
Diane P. Marvin ISA CAPP Certified
Americana, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(772) 463-4440 – Stuart, FL, United States & Stuart, FL, United States
John G. Sexton ISA CAPP Certified
Arms & Armor - Firearms, Arms & Armor - Swords, Documents - Autographs, Militaria, Photography - 19th Century
(770) 329-4984 – North Palm Beach, FL, United States
Sharon Kerwick ISA CAPP Certified
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Glass, Oriental Rugs, Silver
(954) 565-9031 – Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Marie Tere Wayland ISA AM
(561) 350-3444 – Delray Beach, FL, United States
Mark Alexander ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Paintings - Old Masters, Photography & Photographs, Prints - 20th Century Limited Edition
(386) 742-6786 – Palm Coast, FL, United States
Alicia E Weaver ISA
Americana, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(303) 479-4970 – Denver, CO, United States & Naples, FL, United States & Richmond, VA, United States & Clear Lake, IA, United States
Antiquities, Arms & Armor, Art - Asian, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories
(850) 583-3000 – Tallahassee, FL, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.