Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–5 of 5 appraisers Show options Show on map
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
- Art (2)
- Art Deco & Art Nouveau (2)
- Arts & Crafts (2)
- Bronzes (2)
- Ceramics (3)
- Collectibles (3)
- Decorative Arts & Accessories (3)
- Furniture (3)
- Paintings (3)
- Photography - 19th Century (2)
- Photography - 20th Century (2)
- Photography & Photographs (2)
- Porcelain (3)
- Pottery (2)
- Prints (2)
- Sculpture (3)
- Silver (2)
- Textiles (2)
- Victoriana (2)
- Wine (2)
Claudia Miller ISA CAPP Certified
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Glass, Wine
(661) 940-1930 – Quartz Hill, CA, United States
Scott W. Hale ISA AM
American Indian Art, Art - American, Art - Spanish Colonial, Jewelry - Ethnic & Cultural, Photography & Photographs
(855) 622-2462 – Los Angeles, CA, United States & Santa Fe, NM, United States & Tulsa, OK, United States & New York, NY, United States
Rosalie Wardell ISA AM Private Client Services
Art, Paintings - 20th Century, Photography - 19th Century, Photography - 20th Century, Sculpture - 20th Century
(707) 332-5559 – San Francisco, CA, United States
Scott D. Singer ISA
(206) 285-0394 – Seattle, WA, United States & Palm Springs, CA, United States
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(310) 849-6950 – Palm Desert, CA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.