Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–12 of 12 appraisers Show options Show on map
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
Bette G. Bell ISA CAPP Life Certified
Arts & Crafts - Quilts, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(425) 775-5650 – Edmonds, WA, United States
Laura Wallace ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(205) 967-6127 – Birmingham, AL, United States
Lorena O. Allen ISA CAPP Certified
Art - Asian, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Paintings - Old Masters, Prints - 20th Century, Sculpture - 19th Century
(407) 671-1139 – Winter Park, FL, United States
Jan Robbins Durr ISA CAPP Certified
(704) 502-1513 – Matthews, NC, United States
Amy N. Goodell ISA CAPP Certified
(410) 236-8305 – Westminster, MD, United States
Lynn Roberts ISA AM
Collectibles, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(520) 668-4254 – Tucson, AZ, United States
R. Nancy Huff ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 20th Century, Orientalia, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(863) 294-1981 – Winter Haven, FL, United States
Len de Rohan ISA AM
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver - Sterling
(865) 803-9153 – Knoxville, TN, United States
Linda Hawthorne ISA AM
Art, Ceramics, Furniture, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver - Sterling
(916) 451-5399 – Sacramento, CA, United States
Gay Gasper Pleasant ISA AM
Figurines, Silver, Silver - 19th Century, Silver - American, Silver - Sterling
(919) 824-3665 – Chapel Hill, NC, United States
Andrea Boyles ISA
Clocks, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(770) 641-8967 – Roswell, GA, United States
Antiquities, Collectibles - Coins & Currency, Furniture - American, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver - 20th Century
(210) 722-5796 – San Antonio, TX, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.