Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–9 of 9 appraisers Show options Show on map
Lorrie Semler ISA CAPP Life Certified Private Client Services
Dinnerware, Furniture, Pottery, Silver
(972) 416-3417 – Dallas, TX, United States
Marigold A. Lamb ISA CAPP Life Certified
Furniture - British, Furniture - European, Silver
(972) 771-9664 – Rockwall, TX, United States
Selma Paul ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Clocks, Furniture, Oriental Rugs, Orientalia, Silver
(770) 888-8808 – Atlanta, GA, United States & Charleston, SC, United States
Laura Wallace ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(205) 967-6127 – Birmingham, AL, United States
Kirsten Rabe Smolensky ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(615) 570-7444 – Brentwood, TN, United States
Fred J. Winer ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(410) 337-0085 – Baltimore, MD, United States
Sharon Kerwick ISA CAPP Certified
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Glass, Oriental Rugs, Silver
(954) 565-9031 – Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Christine N. Corbin ISA CAPP Certified
Americana, Auction Company/Gallery, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(804) 385-7537 – Richmond, VA, United States
Valerie Hale ISA CAPP Certified
Art, Furniture, Furniture - Contemporary, Silver
(770) 757-1479 – Atlanta, GA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.