Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–8 of 8 appraisers Show options Show on map
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
Beverly J. Nash ISA CAPP Life Certified
Collectibles, Furniture - American, Furniture - European, Primitives, Silver
(828) 698-0020 – Hendersonville, NC, United States
Diane P. Marvin ISA CAPP Certified
Americana, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(772) 463-4440 – Stuart, FL, United States & Stuart, FL, United States
Beverly J. Morris ISA CAPP Certified
Ceramics, Collectibles, Dinnerware, Porcelain, Silver
(972) 418-9092 – Dallas, TX, United States
Holly M Nelson ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Antiquities, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Memorabilia
(612) 419-5105 – Braham, MN, United States
Carol W Silverman ISA CAPP Certified
Arts & Crafts, Ceramics, Collectibles, Furniture
(301) 897-8886 – Silver Spring, MD, United States
Genae Fields ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(713) 960-6650 – Houston, TX, United States
Fred J. Winer ISA CAPP Certified Private Client Services
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Glass, Silver
(410) 337-0085 – Baltimore, MD, United States
Claudia Miller ISA CAPP Certified
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Glass, Wine
(661) 940-1930 – Quartz Hill, CA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.