Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–8 of 8 appraisers Show options Show on map
Auction Company/Gallery, Business Contents/Inventories, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Equipment - Restaurant, Furniture
5196594644101 – London, ON, Canada
Len de Rohan ISA AM
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver - Sterling
(865) 803-9153 – Knoxville, TN, United States
Lynn Magnusson ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver - Sterling
(973) 425-1550 – Morristown, NJ, United States
Lorie Hart ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Furniture, Silver, Wine
(216) 470-7002 – Solon, OH, United States
Rachael E Storey ISA AM
Antiquities, Auction Company/Gallery, Furniture, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E), Transportation - Cars
(519) 280-0792 – London, ON, Canada
Stephanie A. Reeves ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Furniture - American, Silver - 20th Century, Wine
Americana, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(301) 728-1950 – Silver Spring, MD, United States
Richard L. Pence ISA AM
Americana, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
Liberty, MO, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.