Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–13 of 13 appraisers Show options Show on map
Chris Foss ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver
(206) 708-7393 – Seattle, WA, United States
Laura A. Nelson ISA AM
Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(918) 510-2787 – Tulsa, OK, United States
Katherine Paton Cutlip ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(407) 412-4121 – Maitland, FL, United States
Nancy Burke Bosch ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(707) 773-3970 – Petaluma, CA, United States
Stephanie A. Reeves ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Furniture - American, Silver - 20th Century, Wine
Anita L Chavez ISA AM
American Indian Art, American Indian Artifacts, Collectibles, Furniture
(505) 350-7773 – Albuquerque, NM, United States
Richard L. Pence ISA AM
Americana, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
Liberty, MO, United States
Lynn Magnusson ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver - Sterling
(973) 425-1550 – Morristown, NJ, United States
Susan M Reutern ISA AM
Art, Books, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(415) 302-2731 – Sante Fe, NM, United States
Collette J. Brown ISA AM
Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(214) 477-1077 – Plano, TX, United States
Beverly G. Graham ISA AM
Collectibles, Furniture, Silver - Sterling
(407) 399-4279 – Winter Park, FL, United States
Lorie Hart ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Furniture, Silver, Wine
(216) 470-7002 – Solon, OH, United States
Americana, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(301) 728-1950 – Silver Spring, MD, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.